In order to see your own transcript (the courses for which you have earned credit, according to the Ministry of Education) and to arrange to have your marks sent automatically to post-secondary institutes when you apply, you must create an account for yourself. That involves a few steps:

1. Register for a BCeID (a BC Government account) by going to THIS SITE.

2. Once you have created a BCeID, register for the Student Transcript Service under your BCeID identity. (follow the steps after creating your BCeID) You will also need your Personal Education Number (PEN) to complete this step. If you do not know your PEN, please ask a teacher to look it up for you.

3. Log in to your Student Transcripts Service, using your BCeID, by going to THIS SITE.


That’s it!